Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Monstrocity

Suburban Monster in Broad Daylight

Larry was less concerned about being spotted and more concerned about making conversation with so many tall, thin, gorgeous blonds.

I finally finished the last monster of the series (for now) and made them into a giant poster! Something tells me these monsters might next turn into a children's book about the perils of trying to fit in. My son likes the one standing next to the apple tree.  She's hiding the best! Indeed. I personally love Robert, the one who eats children...

Suburban Monsters

7 comments:

Terri Fischer said...

I!!! LOVE!!! THESE!!! SUSIE!!!

AG Ambroult said...

I like them all equally. And now folks don't have to choose because you were genius enough to put them together in a poster. brilliant. And when your book comes out, I'll be first in line to buy it. Exciting prospect!

aimee said...

are you kidding me!!?? FANTASTIC! o mother of all brains! you have totally done it this time! now get busy writing that book - you already have the illustrations finished!

Everything's Rosie said...

Susie, you're something else. And I'm tho thcared.

Dana Barbieri said...

Very cute!

rachel awes said...

tall blondes/they & YOU
SO TALL
in big giggling
& play
& free beauty
& finding a distinct way
to hug the hearts who see these
with monstrous delight
that certainly
is not in hiding
& i am so gifted
to SEE them.
LOVE THESE. EACH & EVERY ONE!
i am ALREADY
celebrating
your BOOK
& i can just
see it on my shelf.
xoxox

Lori said...

Perfect for a children's book! It is like it already is a book- you have some of the story and the illustrations.