Monday, March 29, 2010

Nest

Nest

This ketubah was such a joy to create. The client basically gave me total freedom but also had some really great ideas to offer. Like adding the Hebrew letter "tzadik" to the roof of the bird house. It stands for righteousness and is also the the symbol for the sun sign shared by bride and groom - Aquarius. Love it.

When I have a second I think I'll make it available as a blessing for the home. But in the interim, Nest is settling into the ketubah section of my ETSY shop.

Happy Passover!

3 comments:

AG Ambroult said...

the finished product is even better than I though it would be. beautiful. And that's alot of writing there :)

rachel awes said...

this is just beautiful & i love the hebrew words!

aimee said...

oh my GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

it's SPECTACULAR! and i KNOW what all goes into one of those. i am nearly weeping! it is beautiful!