Saturday, April 18, 2009

Playdate and Surf Grommet

I sort of fell off the painting wagon for a few weeks because I was in a frenzy trying to get my email newsletter prepared and the Mishmish site optimized. Plus we had grandparents visiting and Passover in there. My Thursdays were hijacked! But I was happy for the break and the company. Sometimes it's hard to be creative just because it's Thursday.

So this past Thursday I was back in the studio (I go to my friends' house after work on Thursdays and call it my studio). And I came out with these two new name prints. They're kind of unisex. Hope you like. Now available on ETSY.

On this one, the quote is:
"You are unrepeatable. There is a magic about you that is all your own." - D.M. Dellinger

This quote was a find.
“Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome new pictures. Love the quotes too. You are something else! (And I love you too!)

balgamalga

Anonymous said...

you are so talented! you inspire me.