Saturday, October 3, 2009

Germs

Why are kids so attracted to germs? Or is it the other way around? I'm not sure but I'll tell you this much - the gnarlier the better when it comes to my daughter. If she sees a puddle of stagnant water, it beckons her. Come. Touch me. Lick your fingers. Food that's stuck to the floor in the dining room? A gift. Whatever lurks behind the toilet near the plunger? A cornucopia of treasures.

So this week's Illustration Friday challenge (GERMS!), I offer a little toilet humor. To see some real germ illustrations go here.

4 comments:

pupu said...

Great idea! Nice illustration. i like the color. ^^*

aimee said...

guess whose kid came down with a 102 fever six hours after my germ post......?

Nicola said...

Nice illustration, I like your use of colour! I have to agree with you as a mother of two boys I think that children are definitly drawn to germs!!!! Example: at the park the other day my 6 year old came running up to me very excitedly saying look mummy look at what I found. When I looked at the stick he was holding I realised he was referring to the duck poo on the end. Lovely!!!

Terri Fischer said...

(ew) but way cute! :)