Monday, February 7, 2011

Daily Deal

 

As part of the GREAT PURGE OF 2011 to prepare our home for sale, I am selling a whole bunch of my work, that is otherwise not available, at lower than wholesale prices before it gets hauled off to Public Storage, including:
  • Framed prints 
  • Matted prints
  • Originals
These are pieces that I prepared for shows or fairs or whatever. All in perfect condition. I'll post one item a day in the DAILY DEAL section of my ETSY shop and if you get to it before anyone else, it's yours. If it says only one left, there is really only one. When I have multiples, I will list them all. Shipping remains $5 except for framed stuff which is more like $8 or $10 depending on how big it is.

Today's item (a framed one of the pic above) is up!

1 comments:

Lori said...

Daily deals is a great idea. I have been thinking about you a lot and your move across the world. I'm always sending you love. xoxo