Friday, June 12, 2009

New Art

In the midst of declaring that I'm an artist and starting this business and generally flapping my arms and running around like a crazy goose, I sort of stopped painting. In my defense, it did come to pass that my "studio" (read: my pregnant friend's house) has been less available for the last few weeks because my pregnant friend and her husband (my other friend) are now parents and have enough going on without me spreading my paints out all over their kitchen table. So this week I painted in my husband's office after hours which was fine but a little spooky (empty and isolated business park, giant vacant office space, enter Janitor...cue: horror music in my head).

But I was able to finish painting something I'd sketched a month ago and here it is. This one is called "Narrow Bridge".




0 comments: